help!!!

Options
Amanda4825
Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
My husband is gone for a few weeks and its just me here i need ideas of what i can make for just me thats yummy but healthy and im not to picky with food so pleaseeeeee give me some recipes :heart:

Replies

• Amanda4825
    Options
    My husband is gone for a few weeks and its just me here i need ideas of what i can make for just me thats yummy but healthy and im not to picky with food so pleaseeeeee give me some recipes :heart:
  • burb265
    burb265 Posts: 9
    Options
    Go to the Hungry-Girl website. It's great. Most of the recipes are single servings.

http://www.hungry-girl.com/
  • brittanymt19
    brittanymt19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A nice salad is alway good and healthy
  • Kimosabe
    Kimosabe Posts: 71
    Options
    How about a summerberry salad:

2.5 oz chicken, diced or sliced whatever u prefer
    3/4 cup sliced strawberries
    1/4 cup blackberries
    1/4 cup blueberries
    1/4 pecans
    2.5 or 3 cups of lettuce
    1/2 oz of feta cheese

Then top it with Fat free Raspberry vinagrette.

It is about 400 cals for this meal, and I tell you what I absolutely love it. It is a favorite salad from this fast food place that I just figured out how to make on my own with all the exact measures. So I hope you would enjoy this as much as I do.
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    tysons grilled chicken strips are 100 cals a serving!!
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    stir fry

favorite veggies, with some meat, on a bed of spinach...tada!

quick, easy, delicious.
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    thanks mucho:flowerforyou: Im not a great cook cus im a beginner! lol but im sick of healthy choice meals and lean pockets lol... so im gunna put myself to the test:noway: hehe
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Options
    I learned about Hungry Girl on this site and then saw the cookbook at Safeway at bought it. I must say, the recipes are really really easy and so low in cals that its almost weird. Check it out! There is a website too.

Enjoy your time to yourself!

:flowerforyou:
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    thanks im on it now its really neat i cant belive i never came across it before... alot of things sound yummmmy:tongue: