Plateau help, PLEASE!!

Options
I need a little help. I have been around 134 for months now, my goal is 130, I'm not too far off. I workout everyday for at least 30 minutes. I've been charting my diet for almost 2 months, everything checks out good. I am wondering where to go from here? Should I throw in some random workouts? Any help would be great thanks!!

Replies

• katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    some thoughts:

*are you eating enough?
    *are you doing the same workout, without variation?
    *are you already at a healthy BMI?
    *how much weight have you lost already?

If you are THAT close to your goal weight already, and if youre at a healthy BMI already ,those pounds may not come off without some serious effort. Try staggering your calorie intake for a few weeks. Try mixing up your routine/workout. Try drinking more water.
  • danielle0400
    danielle0400 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

*are you eating enough? I think so... I tend to be lower carb, higher protein by nature. But I eat around 1500 hundred calories per day.
    *are you doing the same workout, without variation? I do at least 30 minutes of cardio per day, either the bike or treadmill, I also add in Zumba and weights throughtout the weekend.
    *are you already at a healthy BMI? yes, I'm on the upper end though.
    *how much weight have you lost already? Hard to say, I wasn't really trying, I was watching my weight and working out. I have a 3 year old, the day I got pregnant I was around 157, I gained around 30 pounds while I was pregnant, the weight has been coming off since I had him.

What would you reccomend for calories variation? Like 1200 calories for a few days, then 1500 for a few?

Thanks!!