New!

Options
Well I am newish to myfitnesspal...I signed up a week ago but only today have I decided to totally dedicate myself to this and my diet. I have struggled with being overweight ever since high school and now being out of school for four years it has steadily grown worse. I am so scared that someday I will end up obese like my mother so before I gain too much weight I am taking action now!! I got married about 6 months ago and dropped 20 pounds for the wedding and although I would have liked to lose 15 pounds more I felt happy in my skin. Now I have gained those 20 pounds plus 5 and I just do not feel comfortable as me anymore. I feel like I have so much to do in this life and my body is holding me back. I am ready to take control of my life NOW and make things right and would love to have a support system on myfitnesspal! :)

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site...i too lost weight for my wedding and then gained it all back. NOW i'm about 10 lbs LESS than I was when i got married, all thanks to MFP.

Add me as a friend!
  • lisahow
    Options
    Hi there,

Welcome I am a newbie too and have 28lbs to lose...love the site and want to keep motivated so keep in touch!!