Exercised today

Healthydiner65
Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I did 35 minutes on the WII.I feel hot thirsty and a little nauseated. Is that normal?

Replies

• sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    It's normal for some, and common for people new or returning to exercise. The great thing is you did and what's even better is that each day it gets easier. Well done for your achievement today :smile:
  • Have you been working out or did you just start? I would just say to drink some water and relax for a few and you should be fine!

"Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!" - Jillian Michaels LOL
  • melissa1977
    melissa1977 Posts: 129 Member
    Are you used to exercising that much? Make sure you stay hydrated. Even being a little dehydrated can really make for a bad workout. Good for you for exercising!
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    It is if you have not eaten enough, if your dehydrated. So Yes it is normal. Make sure your eating alot of good clean filling foods with complex carbs and protein together. DRink Plenty of water and water only. No pop!
  • You need to be sure you stay hydrated...that's VERY important! You don't want to wait until you're thirsty to take a small water break. I like a take a few sips of water every 10 mins during my workout.
This discussion has been closed.