Hello...

Options
Hi everyone, I'm Vicky, I joined here a while back then let it go, so now I'm back. This time I've done it properly (I think) by actually weighing myself and entering it, and making a ticker - that was fun!

So now I'm posting, and anyone who wants to can see my weight. Parp. The picture is what I looked like a long time ago and I can't believe I thought I was monstrous even then - I clearly had no idea what was coming and how bad things could get.

The site has calculated that I need to lose 89lb - I can't think in pounds, so I did a conversion and found that's over 6 stone! That's a whole child! Blimey! I've been carrying a ten-year-old on my back for years, no wonder I've got back ache and I'm always knackered.

So anyway, I'm sort of hoping that by posting in public that I'll be motivated into showing a loss each week.

Good luck to everyone :)

Replies

• welb2000
    Options
    Hey!!

The people on here are fantastic and very encouraging im sure you will have the weight of in no time!!

Here if you need some support!! :)

Claire
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thanks Claire! That's really nice. Ditto!
  • shirley_1984
    Options
    Welcome back... I had the same thing... I look at pics of myself when I was in my teens, I thought I was "fat" then.... Wow how we are stupid when we're young...
    Good Luck with everything!!!
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you are back! Good luck on your journey!