Just Starting

Options
Hi, my name is Jon and I am 21 years old. The other day I stepped on the scale and it read 249, the most I've ever seen. It was a little shocking considering that the last time I went on the scale, probably towards the end of this past summer, I was about 230. I know with the holidays and everything, people tend to put on weight, but I never imagined I would put on almost 20 lbs. It's a little embarrassing, to say the least. A friend of mine told me about this site, and hopefully it'll help. Also, my sister recently bought the XBOX 360 with the Kinect, and we've been playing Kinect Adventures and Kinect Sports, and I have to admit, the sweat was dripping from my forehead while we were playing. I'm hoping that between dieting and exercising, I can reach my target goal of 180. I weighed less than 180 when I was wrestling in 10th grade (6 years ago), and would like to return to that weight. I am only about 5'6", so being 249 is nowhere near healthy for me. I know that I'm still relatively young, but it has been a struggle my whole life to lose weight, aside from when I wrestled and the coaches kicked my butt every day for 3 months. I'm hoping this website can help!

Replies