NeW to all this...

Options
I'm new to “myfitnesspal” and was wondering if anyone out there is suffering from Hashimoto's and having a difficult time losing weight. I would love to hear what advice you have on weight loss.

I don’t want to be overweight anymore. I’m hoping that with the help of “myfitnesspal” keeping track of my calorie intake and the message blogs, I can do it. I’m hoping that I can get some positive reinforcement from your journey and possibly some instruction for mine.

Replies

• oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey there. No problem. That's what this sight is for. To help each other loose weight.
    As far as trouble loosing the pounds. It depends on a lot of different things. What kind of food you eat and what kind of work outs you do. It's not easy, but everyone here is always ready to help.
  • fatreddhead
    Options
    I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's two years ago. At first I actually gained more weight while trying to adjust my meds, but things finally started getting easier for me.. I still have to work hard and watch everything that I eat but the weight is finally coming off.

:) Shoot me a message if you ever want to talk!
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site and best of luck to you.