5'8" guy new to the site

Options
I was browsing through the apps on my phone and stumbled upon MFP. I downloaded it about a week ago and have been loving it with ever use! I even got 2 other friends to join too.

I was always very active in high school with martial arts and sports. In college I got into cheerleading and practiced everyday as well as mandatory trips to the gym.... So I was able to stay in decent shape. After college and a few injuries later I gained about 30 lbs and lost a lot of muscle mass. My goal is to get healthier and stay there.

I just wanted to pop in and say hi. This is my first time posting on any sort of message board... It's never really been my thing, but MFP is great. I've read a lot of success stories, very motivating. Thanks everyone! I hope to be posting a success story in the future!

SW 203
CW 201
GW 170

Replies

• XxxElliexxX
    Options
    Hey dude welcome to the site :)
    myfitnesspal is the best I've been on livestrong dietsecret etc.. but this one is my fave
    xD
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options
    Welcome! This site is awesome and it provides a great support system. I also started using MFP with my phone app. I didn't come to the website for months. I love it though! :)
  • baguiar
    baguiar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! This might become my new facebook... It is addicting.