Want to get healthy in 2011!

Options
I had a baby last year and got married, two things that I had come to believe would never happen for me. On one hand, I feel that if those things are possible, then anything I want is possible. On the other hand, I feel pretty helpless and hopeless about losing the weight. But, I really, really, really want this, so I am taking it one day at a time. I know that time will pass whether I work on this or not. I've made a budget for my finances and my eating, and I am going to stick to them, no matter what.

Replies

• pinkprincessness
    pinkprincessness Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You CAN do this!!! It's not always easy, but we are a supportive bunch here!!! What type of exercise will you be doing?
  • paulagabay
    Options
    you can do it!
  • paulagabay
    Options
    you can do it! My computer is going slow and so it got posted twice. There is no way to delete one of them like Facebook has.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    the site and people are awesome. go ahead and feel free to friend me. the tools are wonderful and its really helpful to track on this site. good luck to you.
  • WritingMyLife
    WritingMyLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome!

For exercise, I have a Walk Away the Pounds DVD and my husband is setting up his mountain bike on a trainer in our home office. I also like to do yoga but am not nearly as flexible as I was before the baby. I'm going to start with a little cardio (the bike if I can get on it, he's tall) and yoga three days a week in the AM and build from there.