• doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    bellingham, washington I LOVE IT!
    any other washingtonians feel free to add me :D
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Small town South Texas. :laugh: Home of the Mighty Mavericks and George Strait.
  • determinedx3
    determinedx3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    From Southwest Missouri - would love to make friends here:happy:
  • jessimacar
    Options
    Just east of Toronto, Ontario! :)
  • qtrhrsewoman
    Options
    I'm from Oklahoma where the wind goes sweeping down the plain, and the wavin' wheat sure smells sweet.....man I start that every time someone asks me where I'm from, but I can't help it. LOL......I live on the eastern border a stones throw from Arkansas
  • determinedx3
    determinedx3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What part of Missouri

I'm sw mo
  • mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am sorry, but why the heck are you missing Minnesota:laugh: We are buried under a ton of snow and it is a balmy 1 degree. I am up north of Duluth in Hibbing.
  • LJ0125
    LJ0125 Posts: 89
    Options
    Joisey (NJ) just outside of Philadelphia

Sadly best known for "fist pumping" now
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Rancho Cucamonga. Yes, really. Yes, it is a real place LOL

I know!! I have been there many times!
  • sassyshelley
    sassyshelley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    melting away on Vancouver Island
  • caterpillar2Butterfly
    Options
    In Arlington tx right now but hedding back home to long beach ca in two weeks, to cold in tx for me..
  • caterpillar2Butterfly
    Options
    lived in fontana 22 years ago so i no rancho
  • boogbite
    Options
    Santa Cruz, CA (Bay Area)

Southcoast sweetie, I love Duarte's!
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Connecticut
  • kleeper80
    kleeper80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oklahoma here!
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    From Southeast Alaska/Pacific Northwest, currently living in North Texas (where we, oddly enough, have snow!).
    Le Roy, New York ...of all things the Birthplace of Jell-O but I have an Alaska fetish. I want so badly to go to Sitka ever since a good friend did some time there as a traveling nurse and sent pictures weekly. It has got to be one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Sitka is awesome. Cool old Russian church there and good salmon and halibut fishing. I'm going up this summer! :) I still have lots of family in Southeast AK and Anchorage area. And if you ever go there, have a piece of pie at the Sitka airport (am I actually advising that on MFP? LOL). I used to work for Alaska Airlines and whoever stopped in Sitka was responsible for buying pie and bringing it to all of us at work! :)
    I will indeed do that. I am hoping to get there in the next two years or so. I have a love for driving. This year I went to San Antonio where my daughter lives (she's the nurse in my picture). I am actually looking at perhaps doing a three week blitz with Sitka as the stopping place in the middle for a week. I bought a VW Diesel Golf this year that gets ~48mpg highway to support my love of the highway. I've dropped 41k miles since March. We should keep in contact it would be cool to meet some of the folks on here and what better place than Sitka. My guitar even has a Sitka Spruce face. She's a beauty too...now if i could only play worth a crap..
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am sorry, but why the heck are you missing Minnesota:laugh: We are buried under a ton of snow and it is a balmy 1 degree. I am up north of Duluth in Hibbing.

haha yes I even miss the snow.
  • ErinB
    ErinB Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Missouri
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Lethbridge, Alberta Canada
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I have a heck of a time with this question. I am from Georgia, but I have lived in California for the last 10 years.