Tired of being a YO - YO...

Options
I think I have tried EVERY diet and gadget out there to lose weight. I found the best way was my own. After being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, and finding excerise EXTREMELY painful with the more weight I gain, i believe it's time to begin working on it again. I know HOW to lose weight, it's in the DOING that I lack motivation. Here I go again, and I'm using this site to help me keep track of where I am. I have started a new journey, and plan to get healthy enough to stick around and play with my 18 month old grandaughter. It is my goal to be back into a size 8-10 by my birthday which is Aug. 14th....I'm just looking for others who want to travel with me on this journey, and staying positive is one way to do it.

Replies

• KatSweets
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

Good luck in your journey. I've got a long road ahead of me but I'm moving in the right direction. We can do this : )
  • fattyellis
    Options
    Hi
    I am around the same age and I am right there with you when it comes to being a YO YO dieter....I want to stop this up and down up down and for good. Feel free to add me...maybe we can motivate each other :smile:
  • Dhargis
    Options
    Sounds good to me...I know WHAT to do as I have lost a significant amount of weitght before, but since I developed fibromyalgia, I have gotten lazy about excerise because it hurt to move the next day.....I just need to stay motivated and thought this was a good first step to take right?
    I KNOW that a food diary is soooo important, I'm also including where my emotions are when eating, as I realize I tend to be an emotional eater.
    I'm frustrated that my 2 closets full of size 10-12 clothes for Real Estate no longer fit....uuuuggghhh.