Weekend plans ? (14-01-11 - 16-01-11)

Matt_S_1978
Matt_S_1978 Posts: 150 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
So what exciting plans has everyone got for this weekend ??

Me:

Gym tonight then watch loads of old movies with my flatmate
Sisters Birthday on Saturday but not sure of plans yet, prob go to the pub and try to eat healthy haha
Sunday playing football in the morning and then get back and spend some time in the studio and make some music

Should be a very cardiotastic weekend in all

Replies

• schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Warming up a little here in the Midwest. Have an awesome, wicked calorie burning hike planned for this afternoon!
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    It's my boyfriend and I's three year anniversary tomorrow so we're gonna go for dinner and drinks after.Can't wait nom nom! I
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Work tonight, then home at stupid o'clock, tomorrow, I get a lay in as my Dad has my son on a Saturday!! Woooo hooo!!
    Then get up and run, or do turbo jam or both, plus some other exercise stuff, and then the day is mine, I'll most likely just chill out at home, then work again in the evening.

Sunday's I try to encourage my son out for a nice walk or bike ride or something active outside together - so weather permitting I will be having a nice long walk, cook a roast dinner and probably just watch a nice film in the evening.
    I'm planning on wearing my HRM all day sunday, monday and tuesday to see what I burn for the entire day, as I've not done this yet.
    I suspect it'll be much less that MFP estimates I use.

Have a top weekend Mat xxx And EVERYONE!!! :o)
  • Plantpot
    Plantpot Posts: 105 Member
    Hi,

Not much planned this weekend, still recovering from this blumin flu!!! So planning a chilled one!!! My hubby usually cooks us a nice healthy tea on a Friday so that will be nice, then he has invited the in laws over tomorrow (which wont be so nice :laugh: :laugh: ), think the plan is to get a chinese, but I will have something healthy.

Aiming to continue with my daily weigh ins, even if its bad news over the weekend!!! :cry: :blushing:

Mel HRM sounds like a good idea, I need to dig mine out. I do sometimes worry that when I put walking on here it gives a lot of cals, i.e. if I walk around the shops for an hour after work, then at the gym it can take quite long to work up some good cals, so am not sure its very accurate!! I may stop logging the day to day walking I do!!!

Although I am no well enough to get back on the exercise yet, I may try and venture out on Sunday for a nice walk, as starting to get cabin feaver sitting in the house!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Have a great weekend guys, and stay healthy!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Good Idea Mel!! would be well interesting to see how much you burn in a day while wearing your HRM. can u imagine it's a lot more?? gonna be eating more then
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Tonight is traditional Chinese night :smile: so I'll go to my boyfriends, eat, he'll get some alcohol and who knows where we'll end up.

Tomorrow, my exercise of choice will be the strenuous task of cleaning the car! this would normally take me a good 4 hours (to hoover, wash, dry and wax with all the plastics and windows also getting a proper clean) but this is the BIG clean and seal, which will take around 6 hours!!

Tomorrow night we're heading to TGI's :smile:

On Sunday, after treating the car to its pampering on Saturday, I will be fitting some nice new bits to it, then heading for a cycle around the park with my bf... he's more into the downhill cycling, so i just play catch up! Then it'll be time to relax
This discussion has been closed.