bread machine recipes?

Options
edyta
edyta Posts: 258
Hi,

I bought a bread machine few days ago and I'm looking for healthy and tasty ideas :smile:
Now I'm baking about twice a day, each time with different recipe and make my family eat all that :laugh:

I found only this on our forum: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/8294-the-good-bread?hl=bread+machine#posts-58392

Any other suggestions? Your favorite bread recipe?

Edyta:flowerforyou:

Replies

• edyta
    Options
    Hi,

I bought a bread machine few days ago and I'm looking for healthy and tasty ideas :smile:
    Now I'm baking about twice a day, each time with different recipe and make my family eat all that :laugh:

I found only this on our forum: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/8294-the-good-bread?hl=bread+machine#posts-58392

Any other suggestions? Your favorite bread recipe?

Edyta:flowerforyou:
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    Mmm I have a really good multigrain bread recipe and whole wheat pizza dough. I'll try and dig em out today ... wonder where my book went
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Multigrain Bread

3/4 cup - warm water
    1 tsp - Butter - softened
    1 tsp - Salt
    2 tblsp - sunflower seeds
    1 tblsp - sesame seeds
    1 tblsp - flax seeds
    1 tblsp - rolled oats
    1 tblsp - quinoa
    1 cup - bread flour
    1 cup - whole wheat flour
    1 tblsp - powdered milk
    1/4 cup - brown sugar (or splenda equivalent)
    1 1/2 tsp - bread machine yeast

Program settings
    Basic - 1 lb Light

Put all ingredients in according to bread machine user manual

(Couldn't find the whole wheat pizza dough , but there should be a recipe for that in the book that came with your bread machine)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I've got a really good one for Jalapeno Cheese bread. It's very tasty, but healthy, it's not. :tongue:

I'll look it up at home if you'd still like it. :smile:
  • edyta
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou: I'll try this one.

In my book there's only normal pizza dough, not whole wheat... I guess I have to take some whole grain flour instead of regular one and that should probably work.
  • edyta
    Options
    I've got a really good one for Jalapeno Cheese bread. It's very tasty, but healthy, it's not. :tongue:

Sounds spicy! :smile: I think I may want to try it. Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Sounds spicy! :smile: I think I may want to try it. Thanks :flowerforyou:

I'll look for it this weekend. :smile:
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hah! Can't help you there. All of my bread recipes are loaded with calories...

:noway:

Sorry. I'm a great bread-baker, too.

Challah, to be exact.

Shabbat Shalom!!!
  • edyta
    Options
    Did I say it has to be healthy? Hehe, just ignore it :tongue:

I'd love to try all kinds of healthy and unhealthy bread in the world! I love all kinds of pasta and bread :smile:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Blazin Emerald Girl
    Multigrain Bread

3/4 cup - warm water
    1 tsp - Butter - softened
    1 tsp - Salt
    2 tblsp - sunflower seeds
    1 tblsp - sesame seeds
    1 tblsp - flax seeds
    1 tblsp - rolled oats
    1 tblsp - quinoa
    1 cup - bread flour
    1 cup - whole wheat flour
    1 tblsp - powdered milk
    1/4 cup - brown sugar (or splenda equivalent)
    1 1/2 tsp - bread machine yeast

Program settings
    Basic - 1 lb Light

Put all ingredients in according to bread machine user manual

(Couldn't find the whole wheat pizza dough , but there should be a recipe for that in the book that came with your bread machine)

This sounds really good!!! Mine was similar, but no white flour in it and it broke the paddle :huh: I haven't used it since............ up the counter with no paddle
  • edyta
    Options
    This sounds really good!!! Mine was similar, but no white flour in it and it broke the paddle :huh: I haven't used it since............ up the counter with no paddle

Ups! :ohwell: Sounds like I shouldn't try whole wheat only. Today I made a bread 200g white and 300g whole grain and the machine sounded like it was struggling already, hehe.
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options

Ups! :ohwell: Sounds like I shouldn't try whole wheat only. Today I made a bread 200g white and 300g whole grain and the machine sounded like it was struggling already, hehe.
    LOL I think the only problem I have making that multigrain bread is hubby will eat the whole loaf if he isnt watched. It IS very good though.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

I didn't recognize the struggling warning signs.... boing boing boing