Mornin'

Options
I have small feet, or at least when I look down thats how it appears as I can only see my toes.

Damn it.

Going to spend 2 weeks eatting and doing what I normally do and then seeing how it looks on the tracker app thing and going from there.

Replies

• schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I think the calorie counting goes a long way toward helping with lifle change. I always told myself, like everyone else does,"I don't know why I'm so heavy. I really don't eat that much." Then I started tracking and realized the extent of my delusion. Wait, all that adds up to 3000 calories for today? :embarassed: I hope the site is as enlightening for you as it has been for me. It's an excellent tool!
  • missxena
    Options
    hi, i think thats a good idea to track what your eating now , you may be in for a shock, i know my self i was eating 2 0r 3 time what i should have been eating, and way to much wine, congrats on joining and look forward to your post in two weeks,
  • sara_bai
    sara_bai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wine is also my weekness....if I can cut that out I should be right!
  • Trig0r
    Trig0r Posts: 47
    Options
    Hope so, I find places like this tend to be better than the paid sites as they are always trying to sell you something where as the community driven ones are much better for you mentally as well as finacially..

Max intake so far this week was 2308 which doesnt sound a lot but somethings adding to the gut somewhere along the line.
    I managed to drop well over an inch from my waist last year by simply stopping with the white bread, litterally every thing was in bread (not the redneck variety) but now the only bread I eat is brown and I tend not to eat it with every meal, just 2 rounds at lunch usually with Tuna or Ham salad, next one to stop is Mayo as I have that with the Tuna...
    I dont drink much anymore, probably once night out every 4/5 months.
    I dont smoke
    I do 2 hours of MMA on a monday night
    I think the killer is the being sat in an office 5 days a week (IT Manager) and loosing from my waist doesnt seem to have done anything for the gut which, just sits there..
  • missxena
    Options
    Wine is also my weekness....if I can cut that out I should be right!
    i limit my self to a bottle on weekend its tough going coz usually have one or two glasses when kids are gone to bed my relax time, but i been good so far,
  • Trig0r
    Trig0r Posts: 47
    Options
    I dont tend to drink wine either, got 4 bottles fof Rose' under my desk from the boss at Christmas, as per last year I did tell him, or rather his PA that I dont drink when she came round but weirdly enough people dont listen here..