New Kid on the Block!

Options
Hi! My name is Becky and I'm excited to be part of this site. I look forward to making new friends and losing up to 50 lbs. I have also quit smoking and am focusing my attention on exercise and eating right. They say you shouldn't diet and quit smoking at the same time, but I am a rebel! LOL! I have a positive attitude! :happy:

Replies

• maz250282
    Options
    Well done Becky. :) Go for it, and goodluck with it all.
  • missxena
    Options
    hi welcome, your so brave for tackling weight loss and quit smoking at same time i too need to lose around 50lb, i am a smoker and i am going to do the weight loss first then give up smoking, my will power is limited to one task at a time, well done to you for doning both,
  • FK1983
    FK1983 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Becky and I'm excited to be part of this site. I look forward to making new friends and losing up to 50 lbs. I have also quit smoking and am focusing my attention on exercise and eating right. They say you shouldn't diet and quit smoking at the same time, but I am a rebel! LOL! I have a positive attitude! :happy:
    I really need to stop smoking but it's been a really stressful time for me lately (my dad was in intensive care for 12 weeks before he died :() but I really do need to stop, worried about putting on weight though!?
  • Pullwench
    Options
    Congratulations on taking the first steps to a better, healthier life!! I applaud your ambitious goals and wish you the best in reaching them! Remember that there are many people here with the goals and we are all here to support each other.

Feel free to add me if you like and like Billy Idol, do the Rebel Yell!!!