Newbie!

Options
Hi all,

So, I've just started my journey, and was inspired to post after reading all your amazing stories! I'm aiming to lose about 40 lbs and think this site might just help me along the way!

Replies

• midgetrapper
    midgetrapper Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    good luck! friend me if you ever need a little extra motivation!!
  • sabrads
    sabrads Posts: 152
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome and good luck in getting to your goal !

Steve
  • nefertirie
    Options
    hey there. i just started here yesterday.. its kinda quite..i jump between here and sparkpeople.com.. but figured i would say hi and welcome. best of luck on your adventure to become a better you.. i am trying myself but i have alot more to loss on weight then what i have seen on here so far...i have to lose about 200 pounds to reach what docs call ideal weight, but dont want to look so thin so i am shoting for 250. which is about 110 pounds away. I have lost 5 pounds so thats a start the year at 368 at 361 at the moment.
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Add me I'd love to help anyway i can. good luck and never give up!
    (hope i didnt steal that from a movie lol)
  • scratchless
    scratchless Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

So, I've just started my journey, and was inspired to post after reading all your amazing stories! I'm aiming to lose about 40 lbs and think this site might just help me along the way!

Ria

Best thing I can say is get as many friends as you can, Just reading posts and seeing what people write you after a good weigh in is hugely motivating and you will be amazed how much it helps.

I warn you though, this will end up being your new facebook, lol
  • RiaO3
    RiaO3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Forgot to say, add me as a friend if you want! I wouldn't say no to the added support!
  • newmein2011
    Options
    Both of you - please add ME! I need the support too and I've done away with Facebook!
  • lisagetsfit
    Options
    I'm new to the forums also. I started tracking my food a couple of days ago, but really want to get fully engaged so that this time I can succeed!! Looking forward to helping and sharing with all of you toward our fitness goals!!

Lisa