Small Victories . . .

Options
Just a quick little story that made my day . . .

I was leaving work to get to my belly dance class on time and a few of my co-workers were asking me questions about it. My boss came over, listened for a minute, and then said, "How can YOU do belly dance?" I was about to get all offended when he continued, "I thought to do belly dance you have to have a belly, you know, something to move around! Yours is concave- there's nothing there!"

I am THRILLED!!!

:smile:

I know it's not a big deal, but it made me happy, so I thought I'd share!

Replies

• barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Just a quick little story that made my day . . .

I was leaving work to get to my belly dance class on time and a few of my co-workers were asking me questions about it. My boss came over, listened for a minute, and then said, "How can YOU do belly dance?" I was about to get all offended when he continued, "I thought to do belly dance you have to have a belly, you know, something to move around! Yours is concave- there's nothing there!"

I am THRILLED!!!

:smile:

I know it's not a big deal, but it made me happy, so I thought I'd share!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! Yey!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    i think compliments are always a big deal!!! nice work!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I'd take that compliment any day!! Two kids later my tummy will never be concave LOL!!
  • thirteen_geisha
    Options
    That's awesome!
    I would take those tiny compliments anyday! :wink:
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    :blushing: hee hee thanks, it really helped me see that maybe what I'm doing is actually making a difference! Sometimes it just feels like it's all for naught . . . :smile: