What was your first sign of pregnancy?

Options
PoshTaush
PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
Ok ladies, this is totally off topic, but I had to ask!

What was your first sign of pregnancy?

I have 1 little baby boy who just turned 15 months and now I think I (might, just maybe) be pregnant!

I'm hoping I am at least!

It's too early to tell with a pregnancy test I think, but I'm going to go buy some today.

I just feel different. The first time I was pregnant I found out at around 6 weeks b/c I got morning sickness. But this time I'm having sore breast tissue and feeling strange in my pelvic region. ( These are NOT typical for me to have during or before menstruation!) So, I'm noticing this feeling is very different! Plus, it would probably be only 3 weeks or so,... maybe! I don't know how soon you can tell on a home pregnancy test!

HELP!! :0)

My fingers are crossed, and I'm excited/nervous!

Replies

• TanMac
    TanMac Posts: 77
    Options
    Other than morning sicknes/nausea I would say a general bloated type feeling.

Good luck!!
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    i guess i kind of just knew i had a lil feeling but definatley the nausea and little headaches
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    First off....I am crossing my fingers for you! :happy:

I noticed I was tired and hungry...I know nothing you haven’t heard before. But like you said, I felt different.
    I didn’t have cravings until I was a couple of months along and I didn’t make frequent visits to the restroom either until later on.
    TOM was really light the first month I was pregnant.

Good luck to you and keep us updated!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    When my wife said, "Sit down I've got something to tell you."
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Morning sickness for me. Thankfully it wasn't horrible morning sickness, just a little nauseated which only lasted until I was about 9 weeks, thank goodness!

How exciting! Since you WANT to be pregnant, I hope you are! Keep us posted! :)
  • mporter44
    Options
    I was one of those lucky ones that had ZERO symptoms until about 28 weeks when belly popped out. Seriously, i could have been one of those people who had birth that didn't know they were pregnant. Well until the 3rd trimester anyways. But I am so regular when I woke up the morning I was suppose to have AF and didn't I took a test and 9 months later had 10 lb'er

GoodLuck, I'll be praying for you!!!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Sore boobs! :laugh:

Good luck!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options

Hahahahahahahaha! You nut!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    My breasts hurt very bad with both of mine!
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options

:laugh:
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I was one of those lucky ones that had ZERO symptoms until about 28 weeks when belly popped out. Seriously, i could have been one of those people who had birth that didn't know they were pregnant. Well until the 3rd trimester anyways. But I am so regular when I woke up the morning I was suppose to have AF and didn't I took a test and 9 months later had 10 lb'er

GoodLuck, I'll be praying for you!!!

AF? Oh wait...I got it. :)
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Sore boobs! And I lost weight without trying too hard. I thought it was a miracle...I just had the wrtong king of miracle in mind! :laugh:
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    First symptoms for me were always being extremely tired for a few weeks but when coffee made me sick that is what clinched it.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    My breasts hurt very bad with both of mine!

Mine are so sore right now and I NEVER have this with my cycle. I took a test a few days ago and it read negative, but I know it would be probably way too early to tell on a home test yet! (At least I think... I don't know how early they can detect them.)

It's about 2 weeks before my cycle would begin.

Oh I'm hoping!
  • PoshTaush
    Options

That's hilarious! Love it!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Oh and I forgot to add I'm having very light spotting! Ahhh!!! Sorry if that's TMI!!
  • LFern
    LFern Posts: 141
    Options
    My last pregnancy was the oddest. My gums bleed profusely when I brushed my teeth! I didn't even know that was a symptom til 3 weeks later when I was "late"!

That's pretty close together-you'll be havin your hands full! Good Luck to you!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Regarding prenancy tests - if you are somewhere near a walmart use an equate early pregnancy test as they currently require less HCG than the rest of the tests and give you a response sooner. Everyone always wants to use the digital but they take 10 times as much HCG to produce a positive result :) just an FYI

1st pregnancy - I was exhausted. I could literally walk up a set of stairs and then sleep for 3 hours. And morning sickness :( blah!

2nd pregnancy - I had sore boobs which is semi-normal for TOM but my biggest tip off was that I was (maybe TMI lol) extremely horny which I NEVER am and I was literally *craving* sex LOL. As soon as I realized that I ran to take a preg test and it was positive lol.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Regarding prenancy tests - if you are somewhere near a walmart use an equate early pregnancy test as they currently require less HCG than the rest of the tests and give you a response sooner. Everyone always wants to use the digital but they take 10 times as much HCG to produce a positive result :) just an FYI

1st pregnancy - I was exhausted. I could literally walk up a set of stairs and then sleep for 3 hours. And morning sickness :( blah!

2nd pregnancy - I had sore boobs which is semi-normal for TOM but my biggest tip off was that I was (maybe TMI lol) extremely horny which I NEVER am and I was literally *craving* sex LOL. As soon as I realized that I ran to take a preg test and it was positive lol.

Haha!! That's hilarous,,.. "craving"!! I will definitely go to Walmart and get some of those!! Thanks for the tip! (Plus they are probably cheaper than the ones with a beeper!)
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My boobs felt like they were on FIRE I knew something was up....and then I waited until 4 weeks (post AF from previous month) and tested and got a very light light +++