*GET MOVING*

Options
Another Reason To Exercise [Jennifer Bradford-Epstein]

It's a new year, and most of us have resolved to exercise more. As if we needed another reason to do so, the Yale School of Public Health released a new study that found women who exercise for at least 150 minutes a week may see a reduces risk of endometrial cancer, regardless of whether or not they are overweight.

"This study is consistent with other studies that strongly support the association between physical activity and lower risk of endometrial cancer," says Hannah Arem, a doctoral student at Yale School of Public Health.

The association was more pronounced among active women with body mass index less than 25, where the reduction in risk was 73 percent compared with inactive women with a BMI more than 25. Although BMI showed a strong association with endometrial cancer, even women who are overweight but still active had a 52 percent lower risk. So get out there and get moving!

**This hits home for me because my mom had endometrial cancer. You bet your (_Y_) I'm getting up and getting moving now!!**