Last day off---Mothers day

Options
Ok....I love to exercise. Running is my new challenge and I am getting a real boost from pushing myself to run that block I used to walk. But I got up early to do my light day 2m walk and my body pump weight video. I am done! It dawned on me the last day I took completely off from exercise was Mother's day---19 days ago!!!!
I am mentally and physically caput! :ohwell: It feels good. Tomorrow is a definite off day....i have a birthday party at 11am, baby shower at 2pm and a wedding at 4pm----all the stages of life! I am going to dress up and have a good time----maybe hit the pool today for a little sun on the buns! :glasses:
But no hard core exercise tomorrow. It will be difficult mentally b/c I am going out to dinner tonight and the wedding tomorrow. It will be a challenge for me mentally to allow my body to rest and not work out.

Maybe my yoga video in the am just to move my body.....

Have a great weekend!!!:happy: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Ok....I love to exercise. Running is my new challenge and I am getting a real boost from pushing myself to run that block I used to walk. But I got up early to do my light day 2m walk and my body pump weight video. I am done! It dawned on me the last day I took completely off from exercise was Mother's day---19 days ago!!!!
    I am mentally and physically caput! :ohwell: It feels good. Tomorrow is a definite off day....i have a birthday party at 11am, baby shower at 2pm and a wedding at 4pm----all the stages of life! I am going to dress up and have a good time----maybe hit the pool today for a little sun on the buns! :glasses:
    But no hard core exercise tomorrow. It will be difficult mentally b/c I am going out to dinner tonight and the wedding tomorrow. It will be a challenge for me mentally to allow my body to rest and not work out.

Maybe my yoga video in the am just to move my body.....

Have a great weekend!!!:happy: :heart: :flowerforyou: