New to the forum

Options
Just thought I'd introduce myself to the forum. I've battled weight gain & loss my entire life and have been both obese and anorexic. I think myfitnesspal is the simplest and best way to "live-it," (no more diets for me). My husband and I are doing this together and agree we'll maintain this new lifestyle of eating healthy and exercising at least five days per week. We're both losing inches and fat and feel so much better. I'm also a breast cancer survivor, so being healthy - physically and mentally - is my number one priority. Happy New Year and Best of luck to everyone!

Replies

• stephaniekendrick
    stephaniekendrick Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just joined the other day & my husband just joined today...welcome Stephanie!

Good luck!
  • Runner33
    Options
    hi, i have just joined, this is great as I was finding it difficult to count my calories and ths counts my calories for me!
    I am traning for brighton marathon I use to be stick t hin, and then my muscles developed and I am now slightly overweight what I should be, I have clothes at home I would love to fit into again, so with regular exericise and watching what I eat, surely I can lose some weight, this is the first time I have had to lose weight so its all new to me, usually I lose it by being stressed, but that s not a healthy way to do it. so fingers crossed.