My journey.

Options
I have been addicted to loosing weight for as long as I can imagine. When I was in school, I worried about weight and exericing more than anything. Now when I look back I am like wow where did all that motivation go to. I went off to school I gave up on my body, not wanting to do anything for myself. I gave up on exercising and I gave up on a clean diet. I gained 50 lbs. and my once happy perfect life was now a nightmare. My life was not a nightmare because I gained weight but it was a nightmare because I thought negitivly about myself and did not see any value in me. I was a cheerleader all through school and I continued in college. One day the coach came and said I love this video and this instructor she is awesome and we are doing her video for warm up. I LOVED it. I asked If I could take it back to my room for the week and use the program. Again I just fell in love. The program was Turbo Jam. My mother always gets us little gifts on easter and she said "Jenn what would you like this year?" I said "Turbo Jam". after going on ebay and everything she found the program for me! I started it and I told my boyfriend and my mother, I am going to teach this... YOU WATCH! From that day I got my motivation back, the only thing was I would have times where I would not be consistant. I would gain the weight back and stop. I became a cheerleading coach this last year and the one coach I have always admired was my coach that did everything she expected us to do. I gave her alot of respect. I have always wanted to be a cheerleading coach and I knew when the day came I would be like her! When I became a cheer coach I worked out with the girls and I kept at it. Then I started to have the turbo jam videos come into our workouts. The girls loved them and at that moment I said... I need to sign up for that training now. I went home and went to Turbokick.com and signed up for a training in LI. It just so happeneds the the place that had the training is about 5 mins away from my friends house. It was perfect. I have been teaching Turbo Kick for about 10 mths now and I LOVE IT. I love motivating people but really I think I gain more than they do. They put the spunk back in me and give me hope that my dreams are not that far away from me. I am now 30lbs lighter and I can truly thank Chalene for that, she gave me that motivation that I needed and made me realize that I am worth more than a number on the scale. I am worth the possitive energy that comes from working out. I follow chalene on face book and everyday I truly feel like she helps me realize my goals and makes me refocus! Please Join me on my journey, together we can do this! :)

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    What an awesoem story. It's nice to know that other peopels motovation comes and goes. keep up fteh good work for you an teh people yo umotovate :)
  • sugarjjenn
    Options
    Thank you, how is your journey going?!