Has anyone ever tried the Bridalicious Boot Camp?

Options
I was wondering if anyone on here has ever used the Bridalicious® Boot Camp Deluxe Edition DVD set? I just got a pretty good offer from weddingchannel.com for it...and I was thinking about getting it...
If you have used it what did you think of it? What type of exercises did it have you do? Did you actually see resutls? Would you recommend it? etc...?

Replies

• lal73
    lal73 Posts: 116
    Options
    Never heard of it, but im getting married in August and would be interested in finding out
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Go to the wedding channel website...that is where I found out about it...but I haven't seen that many reviews, so I am skeptical to buying it right now. What day are you getting married in August? I'm getting married August 6th, 2011 :)
  • lal73
    Options
    Go to the wedding channel website...that is where I found out about it...but I haven't seen that many reviews, so I am skeptical to buying it right now. What day are you getting married in August? I'm getting married August 6th, 2011 :)

Thats great. My date is August 4th,,,,,,a Thursday because we are getting married in Riviera Maya Mexico,,,ON THE BEACH...this is why it is very important for me to loose the weight..LOL:laugh:
  • lal73
    Options

Thats great. My date is August 4th,,,,,,a Thursday because we are getting married in Riviera Maya Mexico,,,ON THE BEACH...this is why it is very important for me to loose the weight..LOL:laugh:
  • dunckleeg
    Options
    Have you had success with it?? I am about to start my third week of it and i LOVE it!!! My arms are already getting more toned. So excited!!! How often are you doing it? I am doing the essentails 3 days/week and the trifecta the opposite 3 days/week and also biking about 6 miles a day, but have been really busy so I haven't been running every day like I used to. I would like to know how other people feel about this program.