Anyone have th same problem???

Options
I am finding my dieting very hard!

I always have Calories, Sat Fat & Carbs left over - sometimes i struggle with carbs but no can do because i am a veggi and i eat mainly carbs.

Now though i have a new dilema i added sugar to my food profile and i have checked back since i started and i have had to much sugar everyday!!!! even though i am really good....

is this sugar as important as the rest? because I want to lose weight but i had beans on wholemeal toast and the sugar level was well high.

Makes me angry! anyone got advice? x

Replies

• EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    some sugars are good for you. I stay away from fruit juices and stick with whole fruits. They sugar is a lot better for you. Also dairy products will have a lot of sugar in them. It's called lactose and some people are sensitive to it.. this is another healthy sugar that your body uses. So sugars from fruits and veg are good and dairy is good in moderation.. Well everything in moderation, right?
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Many man made carbs are loaded with sugar. Your body stores this as fat. Cut down on the man made carbs / sugars and you'll start to see results.
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Depends --where is the sugar coming from? if its fruits than I wouldn't worry about it. I stopped tracking sugars because I eat fruit several times a day and would always go over. I try to limit sugars from other foods like candy icecream etc...