Hello everyone

Options
Hi all!

I'm Stephanie and I'm trying this thing out. I signed up awhile ago, but never really got into it. It's time to give it another shot! I'll do my best to motivate anyone if you're willing to motivate me in return.

One of my biggest problems is that I love sweets and carbs, but dislike vegetables. I like collard greens and have forced myself to eat romaine lettuce. Every now and then I juice various veggies and am able to drink them. I've lost about 20 pounds since July, but have many more (about 90) to go to reach 160.

Replies

• melindapipkin
    Options
    hey stephanie congrats on losing 20 lbs so far, i want to get down to 150, i love sweets also and bread and pasta but i try to limit myself on those items. add me as a friend and we can motivate each other. im glad u decided to give this another go, u can do!
  • slaos07
    slaos07 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie...I'm Stephanie too. My downfall is bread..I love any kind of bread. I'm trying to get down to 140 (need to loose 47 more lbs). I just started this month but really like this site. Everyone is very quick to motivate you and to answer questions you have. Feel free to add me as a friend and I promise I'll be there to motivate you back!
  • animehead
    Options
    Thanks Stephanie! I added you. I'm glad you're willing to motivate me. The people I know in real life have no desire to lose weight or get active, so it's been pretty difficult for me.
  • animehead
    Options
    Thanks Melinda (I hope that's your name and I'm not assuming anything!). Good luck on getting down to your goal weight. I added you. I'm going to try my best!