Recently addicted to MFP!

Options
Hey guys!

I actually joined this site a few months back but hadn't started seriously using it until two weeks ago. I didn't realize how it was almost like a social network for people looking to lose weight! Hoping to find some new friends and motivators and also be the same to someone else. Dieting and losing weight have always been easier if you have someone (or a few people) to talk to along the way!

I am a 5'5" female currently attending college and working part time, and I really want to get in shape and have a body that I can be proud of in a bikini. I got back from France at the beginning of August weighing in at around 181 and decided I really needed to do something. Since then I have lost 11lbs but I still have around 50 more to go until my goal weight of 120. I'm hoping that this site will keep me motivated so I can reach that final goal!

~Katie

Replies

• RockCreak
    Options
    Congrats on your weight lost. Keep it up and you'll be to your goal in know time.

I truly know what you mean. When I hit the pool this summer, I want my body like pow-pow. I told myself if I get down to a size 10, I'm buying a size 6 swimsuit... :laugh:

Hubby said he'll buy it for me.
  • cadeesmommy
    Options
    I'm slightly addicted as well! Tracking my calories and exercising on here helps motivate me as well as the encouragement from friends on here. Feel free to add me!