Ran out of excuses

Options
I grew up with the metabolism of a race horse and could literally eat anything I wanted. Even into my late twenties and early thirties I didn't have to do all that much to keep my weight pegged at a steady 170-175. However, over the past couple of years, that has definitely changed. I decided that it was well past the time of excuses when I crested the 200 mark over the holidays. This isn't a diet for me, it's a lifestyle change. I have to get back down to 170, and then find a way to stay there!

Replies

• bounce0033
    Options
    I am with you. My metabolism is non-existent really. This website will help you track your calories burned and the meals you eat so you can achieve and stay at your goal weight.

I have had to incorporate more exercise in my routine (probably a little overboard but I figure I am not eating or going to the bar but rather being active :-))

Good Luck to you!
  • scottandbriana
    scottandbriana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My HS weight was 165. It is nice to see someone else who has a goal near that.... I don't really care to be rail thin. I just want to feel better and I KNOW I felt good at 165 and could certainly wear clothes that looked nice on me.