Can anyone recommend a solid but light weight elliptical?

Options
Hello,

I live in Chicago and getting to the gym in the winter is a bit of a hassle. I would like to buy a elliptical, but I want one that is solid but not the heaviest on the market. Would like to stay under $1,500. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Erica

Replies

• lorijohnson1999
    Options
    Hi, I have a Tony Little Gazelle. It is only 200.00 and it is great. It holds up to 350 pounds. I enjoy it and it has been a great way to get excercise for me. Good luck on trying to find something...... Lori
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I would suggest going to a local Sears or Sporting store and trying one out. They make so many different kinds that it all depends on what you prefer. And you can pretty much get anything you want with a budget of $1500. I have a ProForm (purchased from Sears) that I've had and used regularly for the past 5 years with absolutely no problems. It was well under $1500.
  • mmcgille
    mmcgille Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have a Vision x6000 that we bought probably 7 years ago. I LOVE it. It has a great stride length, folds up and has all of the features I need. It's lightweight enough that I can move it on my own when folded, but heavy-duty enough to withstand 7 years of use.