Hello and need help

Options
Hi,
I joined this site november 2010 but I recently started using it. I really need help for motivation. Is there anyone who can help me?

Replies

• athostetter
    Options
    HI! I joined a long time ago too, and just know getting back to it. I have realistic goals this time and am realizing that 2 pounds a week is ok - it will all add up! I used to want to lose like 10 pounds in a week, and then give up when I didn't!! Just remember - it doesn't taste as good as skinny feels!!!
  • snoopy1107
    snoopy1107 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think thats why most of us joined MFP :) I know I suffer from a lack of motivation. The thing that helps me most is that I have friends who have joined MFP, so we help each other :) Also set small attainable goals. That way you feel like your able to reach your goals. It takes small baby steps to achieve the big goal.
  • randa715
    Options
    okay .. so i just joined.. too im 19 so i started young cuz of my mom.. well ur modivation should be ur self everyday when u look at ur self .. you are beautifull no matter what u look like ... the goal is to be healty :) then work on ur image later... the goal is to be fit healty and live a long time :0 theres ur motivation so be u but in a healther happer way :) xoxox _randa