Just started yesterday

Options
My work just started a weight loss challenge on Monday, I just found this app on my phone and I am really excited about tracking on an electronic version versus the old manual form. I am really praying this is a new beginning and I can see this through to change my life forever.

Replies

• papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    working for me :)
  • lford2759
    Options
    You will do it. The nice thing is you have people at working doing also, so maybe you can start a support group with the people you work with.

Keep telling yourself I WILL DO IT.:smile:
  • Mustangmandy1982
    Options
    My workplace started that also on January 3rd. We all put in $20.00 and at the end the winner of the most percentage lost will get the whole amount! There are 11 of us! You can imagine how awesome that would be!
  • shellia
    shellia Posts: 11
    Options
    May company has started this as well throughout the whole company (12 worldwide) Top ten women get prize range from 1500 down to 100 and the winning facility gets 2500 to split between the participants. They seperated the men and women which I think is nice. Stakes are high and some folks going for blood but I am just looking for control of what I eat and the website has been very helpful. Good luck.
  • tina15
    tina15 Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks! I can tell you, by just tracking what I am eating is making me choose better options and more mindful of what I am taking in. Again, I am loving this site. I just don't want to fail another diet, I really want to make a change. :)