Goal: May 2011 :)

Options
Hi, all! I'm new, and I have a goal that's close enough to the April thread: May 2011. I'm highly motivated: my birthday is the 4th, and my family and I are going to Disney World on the 2nd to celebrate. Our pictures from the last Disney trip are great, except that I look like a big rolly beach ball. I'd like to look more beach babe than ball, lol. I'm not planning on losing my entire goal weight by then, but hopefully 20-30 pounds. Since I started watching calories and portion control, I've lost just over 4 pounds in one week.

Anyone else got a May goal?

Replies

• AllisonMarisa
    AllisonMarisa Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have a July goal :) My birthday pictures from a weekend trip to Tahoe were what motivated me to start on MyFitnessPal. Good luck on your weight-loss journey!

Feel free to add me if you are looking for weight-loss friends!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    My birthday is at the End of May. My goal is to lose at least 35 pounds before my birthday!!! I have a lot to lose.....so 35 is a very small amount for me.....but I think with the 21 pounds I have already lost.....it will be about 56 pounds total!!!

Good luck with your goal!!!!! And enjoy Disney!!!
  • SkinnyBeth630
    SkinnyBeth630 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I have a May 2011 goal as well...I'm a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding! I'd like to look better in those pictures than the ones from my other brother's wedding a year ago :)

Good luck to you and I hope you enjoy your trip to Disney!!!

Beth
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My birthday is the 6th and I want to look and feel much better by then!!!!!!
  • mustang52
    Options
    Hi,

My final goal date is set for May 9th - my 13th Wedding Anniversary!!! I want to look as good or if not better then what I did that day (and honestly, I was one HOT looking, slim bride that day LOL). I have around 15lbs left to lose but a lot of toning to do to meet my goal!
  • Mustangmandy1982
    Options
    I have a July weight goal! We take a boat trip to Charleston every year and this year, I want a six pack to take with me! lol I think we can all meet our goals with the help of this website! The people seem very encouraging and supportive!
  • Eilonwy74
    Options
    Thanks for the add, ladies! As I try to figure out all the intricacies of this site (not to mention the diet) having some support would be awesome! It's definitely nice to have a goal to work toward. :)
  • eyeballer
    Options
    Hello! I would also like to lose at least that much by May, hopefully a little more. I have a long term goal of losing at least 50 lbs, but to think of it all at once makes me want to cry. I got off to a strong start in November, then the holidays did me in. I've lost around 14lbs since I started. Good luck! We can do it!
  • amethystprincess
    amethystprincess Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My family is going on a cruise the last week of May, I know I will not meet my long term goal by May but a good 40+ lbs is a good goal for me by then. I would love to lose more and I think I am well on my way there.
  • tummymummy
    Options
    Hi and good luck! My birthday is 4 May too and that means us stubborn Taureans will achieve our goals ;)