Stay at home mom to 3, and online college student trying aga

Options
Hello!

I am trying to lose about 50lbs in the next year and a half. That is when my hubby gets home from this next upcoming deployment. When he returned the last time he looked awesome, and I was a frumpy mess. Too many excuses the last time he was gone, so I am hoping that if I start this BEFORE he leaves, then it will be a habit. He has already mentioned this site to a few people at work so I am hoping that it helps me and them too. It is hard to exercise when you have a toddler at home, so I am planning on using the afternoon nap period to work out at home. I am picking up a gazelle in the next few weeks, and I can't wait to use it! I had one a few years ago, but gave it to my sister since I was moving and had no room for it. :( Looking forward to 2011 and to losing all this weight!

Replies

• MrsMarvelous
    MrsMarvelous Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey
    Im a stay at home mom of 3 also, and going to school part time.. i go to the Ymca and work out and my kids are in tumbling.. so it keeps them busy and i get a good work out!!
  • shannamae
    Options
    You can do it!!! Once you make a routine with your toddler, you will look forward to your workout time!! I struggled with the same thing. I have a 10 month old and a 4 year old, when the baby takes his nap, my daughter and I do my workout! If you're taking on the task of doing online classes with 3 kids, you must have alot of ambition!!! Good for you!!! A workout will be nothing for you to do then!!! Good Luck!!!:happy: