Do you ever allow yourselves "cheat" days?

Options
2»

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm sitting here wanting to have PIZZA so bad tonight! I've only been doing this for two weeks and I'm just beating myself up over the thought of eating some pizza. I know I can't portion it out right now because I'm too new to the changes I'm trying to make and I know myself well enough that I would binge on it- So, for now no cheating, but I think the time will come when I can make better decisions on portion and may allow myself the piece then. (notice I said piece, not all of it) haha Only you know if you can control that or not and I can't right now! Good luck to you and this is an awesome sight to come to when you feel tempted to splurge!
  • pgp_protector
    Options
    Oh, I'm sitting here wanting to have PIZZA so bad tonight! I've only been doing this for two weeks and I'm just beating myself up over the thought of eating some pizza. I know I can't portion it out right now because I'm too new to the changes I'm trying to make and I know myself well enough that I would binge on it- So, for now no cheating, but I think the time will come when I can make better decisions on portion and may allow myself the piece then. (notice I said piece, not all of it) haha Only you know if you can control that or not and I can't right now! Good luck to you and this is an awesome sight to come to when you feel tempted to splurge!

You could try one of the personal pizzas, example the Red Baron Deep Dish Personal Pizza is 420 Cals for the serving(one pizza)
    nf-dd-supreme.jpg
  • mariamxo
    Options
    I try to avoid "cheat day" because I know I always feel really guilty after and I feel like I've ruined my effort for the whole day which usually makes me do bad for the rest of the day. It's really bad but I'm hoping to develop a better relationship with food so I can be able to eat certain things without feeling so guilty.