up 2 lbs from last week...

Options
Well, I am a little frustrated, I am up 2 lbs from last week. It is "my time" of the month... could that be it? Or it could be the beer and martinis over the holiday weekend. I watched what I ate, but went over my calories for a few days... not more than 500 though. And I've been excercising 5-6 days a week for the last 4 weeks, burning about 500 calories on the average. Just real frustrated...

Replies

• 2catowner
    2catowner Posts: 94
    Options
    Well, I am a little frustrated, I am up 2 lbs from last week. It is "my time" of the month... could that be it? Or it could be the beer and martinis over the holiday weekend. I watched what I ate, but went over my calories for a few days... not more than 500 though. And I've been excercising 5-6 days a week for the last 4 weeks, burning about 500 calories on the average. Just real frustrated...
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    could be muscles growing!! muscle weighs more than fat......do you measure?
  • 2catowner
    2catowner Posts: 94
    Options
    I will try measuring! Maybe that will make me feel better...
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    since it is your time of the month I would not worry about it too much. It is prob. just water weight
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    It's probably cause it's that time for you. I wouldn't worry about it.
  • Sherona
    Sherona Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yup, i NEVER weight myself during 'that' week.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing water weight. Try next week.

Whenever I have a "gain" week or a "no change" week, I usually lose more the next week. Last week I lost nothing, this week 2.5 lbs!

Keep your chin up!
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    i can go up 7 pounds to 10 if i eat too much sodium.

usually about 5 because that time O month i'm taking some kind of diueretic because i'm so...stuffed.

being a VERY good girl this month, though!

:: goes back to her glass of water ::