A New Journey

Options
Good Afternoon,

I was actually referred to this place by my doctor. At 27, I'm obese and need some serious help. I currently weigh 308lbs and I am aiming to lose 108lbs. I've had weight issues all my life, and I just look forward to meeting some people on here to help support and push me to succeed.

Thanks all,

JC

Replies

• Smokechic
    Smokechic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started this program a couple of weeks ago and so far I love it! I keep finding things that make me like it even more! My husband and I are working on this together, his starting goal is to lose 50 lbs, my goal is to lose 10 lbs. No matter what your goal is, this is a great place to start and keeping track of your calories in huge in weight loss.

Good luck on your journey and stay positive....remember to be patient.
  • trishcroke
    Options
    have just statrted myself and I got a shock when I started entering my food diary to discover how quickly those calories pile up!!! Best of luck and I am sure you will love the fitter healthier you.
  • AntoinetteONeill
    Options
    Happy to help! Glad you friend requested me.
    :smile:
  • shr3k1989
    Options
    Hey, as i've quickly realised this site is a great resource and already have alot of friend requests!

As i said in my message to you, hopefully we can bounce ideas off each other and help each other to succeed!

I just can't wait until the day i can post in the success stories section!!!

James