Two weeks gone by

Options
Jody1949
Jody1949 Posts: 20 Member
Only lost 4 lbs this week; I'm pleasantly surprised. I know the first 10 is the easiest, but I still feel great about it. Only 15 lbs to go. Tracking calories and exercise on this site and reading others success stories certainly helps. Even if the losses drop back to 1 a week, I'll still make it by summer. Been a good day:love:
Jody

Replies

• Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Only lost 4 lbs this week; I'm pleasantly surprised. I know the first 10 is the easiest, but I still feel great about it. Only 15 lbs to go. Tracking calories and exercise on this site and reading others success stories certainly helps. Even if the losses drop back to 1 a week, I'll still make it by summer. Been a good day:love:
    Jody

I'm right there with you. I have about 17 to lose before summer. I didn't think about it like that - even if I lose only one pound per week, I'll still be there by summer. Thanks for that! :) It helps to look at it that way and stay motivated!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    congrats. i lost .2 pounds this week and im happy with that. good luck.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!