Since I'm trying to lose weight, I'm glad I'm not overly fon

2bFitNTrim
2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
How would you complete this sentence? :

"Since I'm trying to lose weight, I'm glad I'm not overly fond of.......?....."

I would say...........pepperoni, sausage, Salami and the like. How about you?

Replies

• Ice cream, cookies, condiments (dressing, mayo, cream cheese)
  • BEER
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    chocolate
  • manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    "Since I'm trying to lose weight, I'm glad I'm not overly fond of.......ice cream"
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Pepperoni for sure! Also, red meat, fast food, hot dogs, morning sausage, cake, pie, cookies, bisquits, fried chicken/pork chops, ribs, and mexican food. :)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    ......pizza, peanut butter, mcdonalds or any fast food apart from KFC! :bigsmile:

But what I AM too fond of is chocolate and ice cream!!! :noway:
  • Hmm, I'm having a hard time with this one! lol

Since I'm trying to lose weight, I'm glad I'm not overly fond of...being out of shape?
    I like all the bad foods lol!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    reese's peanut butter cups and frito's and french onion dip
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Wine...especially Moscato...
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Since I'm trying to lose weight, I'm glad I'm not overly fond of......most alcohol, most fast food, cheese.
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Cream Buns and chocolate bars unless im due, then its only certain chocolate will do
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    CHEESECAKE!!! YUCK!

I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO ADD BEER, TOO. NEVER BEEN ABLE TO STAND THE STUFF (gimme some Sailor Jerry any day, though)!
  • Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    Since I'm trying to lose weight, I'm glad I'm not overly fond of anything that is breaded and deep fried or even just deep fried like french fries. Also, I'm not to fond of reese cups even though I love peanut butter and chocolate (just not together).
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    mayonaisse, heavy salad dressing (drenching my salad - "on the side, please" :bigsmile: ), chips, beer
  • 2bFitNTrim
    BEER

Me neither! I don't even like the smell of it! :noway:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    CHEESECAKE!!! YUCK!

I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO ADD BEER, TOO. NEVER BEEN ABLE TO STAND THE STUFF (gimme some Sailor Jerry any day, though)!

Oh my goodness, I LOVE :heart: cheesecake! I wish I didn't b/c it is loaded w/fat & sugar and calories. :frown:
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Cheeseburgers. Never been a cheeseburger fan. Or potato chips.

Now, everything else in the thread....cheesecake, chocolate and breaded....I sadly do love. haha
  • Anything thats delicious i.e deep fried, sweet, chocolate covered, drizzled or dipped, anything crunchy salty or sweet.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Not overly fond of.....alcohol in all its forms and sweet stuff (candy, juice, soda etc).

Exceptions: chocolate and peppermint Dentyne Ice chewing gum. And of course anything goes during TOM.
This discussion has been closed.