Hello!

Options
Hi my name is Laura Lee.
I am her to change my lifestyle. I am looking for those people who would connect and be a support with my while I go through this journey of losing some 200 lbs plus. I would love to get advice about substitutions in my diet and exchange recipes.
This time is the time I will lose the weight and keep it off!

Replies

• jennigriff
    Options
    Hi Laura. Looks like we are both doing the same thing. The best thing I can tell you that has worked for me is lots of walking instead of riding to the shops and working out at the gym 3 days a week. I have also been using fitness pal to get my calories sorted. You will have days you go over. You will have days you are under. The thing to remember is to watch what keeps you under and work on ways to do it every day. You'll get there but it takes time.
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome and feel free to friend me we can all use all the support we can get! I just started on this site 8 days ago and I have lost 7.1 lbs so far! I am amazed at what watching your calories can do and a little excercise!!!!! Feel free to ask me any question you have and maybe we can help each other!!! Good luck on your weightloss journey!! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hi! This site is packed full of tons of helpful information, hopefully it helps you along in your journey!