ahh help (lol)

Options
Hey im abbi, ive been introduced to this site by a friend and i know i need to lose weight.
Im currently about 18stone and only 5`8. I was always a chubby child but things turned bad when i fell pregnant (i used this as an excuse to eat for two). I went up two dress sizes and then managed to lose one of them over a period of few years., however i then fell pregnant again and fell back into the same patterns.
I know im not healthy and its not fair on my children. I try to keep their meals balanced but i never feel like eating with them (its hard as im a veggie and my eldest has a dairy intolerance). I then end up having a bit of toast or snacking. I have recently been diagnosed with bi-polar and when im on an up i just want to snack, when im on a down i want to eat myself away.... im only really balanced when im in an inbetween mood.

To be honest i dont even know why im writing all of this, and im probably boring you all stupid.

I want to lose around 100lbs to go down to about 10stone, i really need to do this for my children as they dont need a fat mummy. I want to lose around 3 or 4stone by the summer so i can look better in summer clothes. and my target i want to have done by summer 2012. that gives me 18months to lose 10stone.
I really want this so bad, and im hoping with support from people i can.
Thank you for reading xx

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    good luck...weight loss helped so much with my depression, btw. Good luck!
  • corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    You're not boring anyone! We are all here for the same reasons and you'll find lots of support! Welcome and good luck to you! :bigsmile:
  • LauraLLee
    LauraLLee Posts: 210
    Options
    I know why you wrote all of that...it is because you want support. I know exactly where you are at. When I was younger I did the same things when I had my children and now I am 46 and my kids are mostly grown and I am still fat! As a matter of fact I have gotten fatter over the last 7 years and it is horrible. I know I am determined this time to take this weight off and do the right thing for myself. I hope you do the same for yourself. I am pretty sure we need to learn to love ourselves enough to do this and with doing that we can be better for those people around us. :smile: