Diary of a Compulsive Overeater - Day 45

ellelit
ellelit Posts: 806 Member
so it's been a month and a half since i started journalling, and there do seem to be some positive changes... and hopefully it will just keep getting better from here.

so, today is not going to well, and i can barely open my mouth. the swelling is going down quite alot, but my jaw is in killer pain. also, i don't know if they give you more pills if you run out, so i am trying to ration them, even though this means i am in pain most of the time.

here is how yesterday went:

in no particular order:

1 cup of oatmeal
1.5 cups of milk
1/4 of a cauliflower, boiled and mushed with some milk and cheese
1 avocado, mushed with lemon and salt
3 or 4 puddings throughout the day
1/2 a pack of noodles and sauce. pretty much just sucked the sauce off the noodles lol
1 applesauce
2 mushed up mini pancakes with lots of syrup and butter
1/2 cup of mushed hashbrowns
2 small chun ks of pork cutlet, which i also just sucked on LOL

god i miss chewing. i dont really have a plan for today, but i will let you know tomorrow how today went. here is to today!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    so it's been a month and a half since i started journalling, and there do seem to be some positive changes... and hopefully it will just keep getting better from here.

so, today is not going to well, and i can barely open my mouth. the swelling is going down quite alot, but my jaw is in killer pain. also, i don't know if they give you more pills if you run out, so i am trying to ration them, even though this means i am in pain most of the time.

here is how yesterday went:

in no particular order:

1 cup of oatmeal
    1.5 cups of milk
    1/4 of a cauliflower, boiled and mushed with some milk and cheese
    1 avocado, mushed with lemon and salt
    3 or 4 puddings throughout the day
    1/2 a pack of noodles and sauce. pretty much just sucked the sauce off the noodles lol
    1 applesauce
    2 mushed up mini pancakes with lots of syrup and butter
    1/2 cup of mushed hashbrowns
    2 small chun ks of pork cutlet, which i also just sucked on LOL

god i miss chewing. i dont really have a plan for today, but i will let you know tomorrow how today went. here is to today!