Biggest Loser Challenger

Options
I started the Chariton County Biggest Loser Challenge and was given this site. I have been using it for the last 4 days and love it :smile: My husband says I have no will power but I am going to show him that I do have the will power to loose all this weight.

Replies

• jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Good for you for taking on the challenge. Don't let anyone, including hubby, tell you that you can't do it. It may take a while with a lot of ups & downs but it can be done. I've lost 254 lbs altogether over 3 years and it hasn't been easy but I was committed. One thing I read: You have to exercise willpower to make it stronger, just like any other muscle. So the more you practice it, the easier it becomes.

Couple things I try to keep in mind:

PERSISTANCE, NOT PERFECTION.

IS THE CHOICE I'M MAKING RIGHT NOW MOVING ME CLOSER TO OR FURTHER FROM MY GOAL??

Good luck.
  • Tammysboys
    Options
    Thanks, wow that is wonderfull 254 pounds lost. I have over 100 pounds to lose, but am starting slow, I have always heard the slower it comes off the less likley it will come back on.
  • debrahb
    Options
    Good for you! No one can tell you if you do or don't have willpower - it's all up to you! You will get lots of positive support from this site. Feel free to add me as a friend if you're looking for motivation buddies.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I started the Chariton County Biggest Loser Challenge and was given this site. I have been using it for the last 4 days and love it :smile: My husband says I have no will power but I am going to show him that I do have the will power to loose all this weight.

You're husband is being an *kitten*! why would he say something so mean?

best wishes to you on your journey