Coffee?

Options
This may be a stupid question... but I would like to know...

Is it ok to drink a cup of coffee a day....

I use truvia for sugar and fat free milk. The calories come up to about 21 calories....

I just want to make sure that I am not doing something that will stall my weightloss.

Thanks!

Replies

• Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I drink it every day, two 16 ounce cups. I use spenda and fat free creamer and count the calories for all of it. As long as you count it, I think it will be okay.

There are just some things that I refuse to let go and coffee is one of them!!!:drinker:

(Well that and pizza too):flowerforyou:
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    just count it in your calories, don't forget to count the carbs in the milk as well, it all adds up.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    A cup or two of coffee a day is perfectly fine, especially if you're not dumping a ton of sugar in it. Some studies suggest that a small amount of caffeine is actually good for us. I sometimes drink upwards of 4-5 cups a day (not always) and it hasn't slowed my weight loss.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I think you're fine s long as you log it. I use coffee as an appetitie suppressant in the mornings...actually I look forward to it!
  • pgp_protector
    Options
    I don't think it should be a problem, I'm not a coffee drinker, but Ice Tea & I'll kill a 32oz bottle on my drive into work. (0 cals got to love that)

but I'll admit after drinking 32oz of Ice Tea, I'm not really wanting to drink water when I get to work for a few hours.
  • onmyway1101
    onmyway1101 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    ok thanks yall