stupid food..

Mireille
Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
I can't seem to stop eating this week. I have a good day and then a bad. I keep alternating. It's been "mostly" good stuff but just too much of it. Thank goodness I'm still exercising.
I must get back on track and get serious about losing these last 15lbs.:grumble:

Anybody else having an off week and not sure why?

Replies

• Mireille
    I can't seem to stop eating this week. I have a good day and then a bad. I keep alternating. It's been "mostly" good stuff but just too much of it. Thank goodness I'm still exercising.
    I must get back on track and get serious about losing these last 15lbs.:grumble:

Anybody else having an off week and not sure why?
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    I've been off the last 2 weeks
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    I think you are still doing great!!! A true "off" week would be NO exercise!!! Haha!!! :laugh:

You look beautiful! :flowerforyou: And you are still running so don't worry bout it, girly!!!

:heart: KB
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Sistah!!!

I've been eating like a field hand all week. Pi$$ing me off!!! :angry:
  • Mireille
    What's up with that? We need to get back on track.
    I've been doing so good and all of sudden I've turned into a glutton and want to eat everything. Isn't that how I got here in the first place? So frustrating.
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Yea me... I got off track on Sunday ( someone ate my lunch and that got me off tract) monday was bad too and I'm back doing well since tuesday, but I'm still 2 pounds over and for some reason I'm having trouble geting into the swing of things:cry:
    I better get off of here and do something, it's not getting any better sitting on the PC all day.
    I hope we'll both get back on track:flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    I think you are still doing great!!! A true "off" week would be NO exercise!!! Haha!!! :laugh:

You look beautiful! :flowerforyou: And you are still running so don't worry bout it, girly!!!

:heart: KB

I love u!! :bigsmile:
    That's what I keep telling myself is as long as I don't stop exercising I'm okay but I really want to be like my crazy sistah Shannon and meet my goal!!!
  • Shannon023
    I've been doing so good and all of sudden I've turned into a glutton and want to eat everything. Isn't that how I got here in the first place? So frustrating.

I only gorge when I drink...and well......embarrassed.gif
  • Mireille
    :laugh:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! My daughter thinks I'm laughing at her but I'm laughing at this post!!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I am so glad I am not the only one!!! Only I do this every time!! I falter from good eating one day, then figure, oh well I screwed up, I might as well start next week. This is why I can not lose weight!! I really need to get out of the all or nothing mindset!!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! My daughter thinks I'm laughing at her but I'm laughing at this post!!

I just molested a buffet and now feel guilty. I suck.
  • Mireille
    I am so glad I am not the only one!!! Only I do this every time!! I falter from good eating one day, then figure, oh well I screwed up, I might as well start next week. This is why I can not lose weight!! I really need to get out of the all or nothing mindset!!

This is exactly what is happening to me this week. I have already convinced myself that this week is screwed up so I might as well just start over on Sunday. Is that good or bad? I guess it depends if I truly get back on track or not. ugh!!!!!
  • Mireille

I just molested a buffet and now feel guilty. I suck.

Oh, well what kind of buffet was it?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    LOL...you're asking for it LOL....

I'm the same way hon....ugh having the hardest time w/ the food...exercising has been great...really great...food...omg...I keep saying when does pms begin and end????

hugs and just do your best...you look so great!

oh and buffett are so off limits to me...lol it would be like I went to heaven....and then it would get really ugly...REALLY UGLY lol
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Yeah, I was off track since Saturday, the holiday weekend was TERRIBLE!!!:sad: Today I am back on, ran five miles, eating good and gonna stay in the groove!!! I can't give up now, got a 10 mile I'm training for and 29 more to lose!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Me!
    I gained a few pounds b/c of my "pigginess"animal0026.gif
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Ive ate like a champ besides having a 6 oz steak on sunday, but ll in all I went over my cals by a hundred, which i think i offset by working out at someones farm helping pack up their mom who just lost her husband, and doing some skeet/target practice to stay proficient which i didnt count at all, so I think it went ok.

Now, ask me how 2 weekends from now is, lets just not talk about it but Ill give you a hint ( they have all kinds of people coming from all over the world for the annual "ribfest!") So thats going to be a mush, then I have my moral boosting weekend where my fiance is flying out for the weekend and were going to celebrate our anniversary a month late and I know theyll be food involved but I hope that I can get some exercise in some other way to offset it!:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • rachieb1013
    rachieb1013 Posts: 75 Member
    I've been a complete MESS this week and I am sick and tired of it! :grumble:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Sistah!!!

Is that who you're going to go play with later??

BOW CHICK BOW BOWWWWWW
  • Shannon023
    Sistah!!!

Is that who you're going to go play with later??

BOW CHICK BOW BOWWWWWW

Perhaps...perhaps...:laugh: