Almost a year of Progress (PICS HOPEFULLY...)

Options
13»

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I think you look great!
  • kyliedurnan
    kyliedurnan Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wow your gorgeouss :)
    you look much thinner than 160's ! before i saw the number i thouhgt you were in the 130's! ahah congrats!
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    You have a beautiful figure, and it's so funny the way our minds work to undermine us sometimes. How we feel can have so little to do with the way things really are. I was thrilled to see your post because I needed a pick me up too. I couldn't sleep last night at all, pms and very stressed over school about to start. So, I slept all day today (still on break). I would do before and after pics but I've gone up and down 20 pounds in the past year and a half twice so I just feel sarcastic about it in regards to my own pics, but it's great motivation to see others' pics though. I'm doing weight watchers (again, but plan on sticking with it this time) and so I am eating my flex points today and now of course feeling guilty (yet again) for eating my alotted points, totally feeling worried that I won't get to goal if I eat 'em. It's silly really, isn't it? whatever PMS and insomnia, you will not undermine my goals today with your negativity. Anyway, thanks for your post. Seeing how good you look before you even get to goal makes me feel like there's hope for me too :)
  • _Bro
    _Bro Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You look great! Beautiful happy smile too!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look amazing!
  • AGoodExample
    Options
    I think you look fabulous!!! Good job!!
  • mbeth4
    mbeth4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great! You should be really proud of your progress!
  • Tasha1476
    Tasha1476 Posts: 220
    Options
    wow your gorgeouss :)
    you look much thinner than 160's ! before i saw the number i thouhgt you were in the 130's! ahah congrats!

Aww well thank you! I think I have quite a lot of muscle which I guess may affect things!
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    You have a beautiful figure, and it's so funny the way our minds work to undermine us sometimes. How we feel can have so little to do with the way things really are. I was thrilled to see your post because I needed a pick me up too. I couldn't sleep last night at all, pms and very stressed over school about to start. So, I slept all day today (still on break). I would do before and after pics but I've gone up and down 20 pounds in the past year and a half twice so I just feel sarcastic about it in regards to my own pics, but it's great motivation to see others' pics though. I'm doing weight watchers (again, but plan on sticking with it this time) and so I am eating my flex points today and now of course feeling guilty (yet again) for eating my alotted points, totally feeling worried that I won't get to goal if I eat 'em. It's silly really, isn't it? whatever PMS and insomnia, you will not undermine my goals today with your negativity. Anyway, thanks for your post. Seeing how good you look before you even get to goal makes me feel like there's hope for me too :)

Thank you for sharing. I dont mean to push my ideas, but it honestly sounds like you are much too hard on yourself. eating healthily is very difficult work, and especially things like weight watchers is very difficult for me. It sounds like its hard for you too. I fully believe in never feeling guilty about a single bite I take, and if I want something I eat it.. Some small steps I take that have made all the difference... If it's a food I know is unhealthy, I eat half of it. its the compromise between not having it and eating waaay too much of it. Also, I am kind to myself and forgive myself.. and when I eat badly, I try to think about the reasons. Was it emotional etc... you know..

All Im saying I guess is cut yourself a break, be proud of yourself and be kind of yourself and stop feeling guilty! also I feel your pain on PMS, it walked me straight over to Mcdonalds the other day and ordered a ridiculous amount. hahaha. You CAN and WILL do amazing, you just have to believe that yourself and treat yourself the way you would treat your best friend.

Thanks for responding to my topic. :) and thank you for the compliment.
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    aww, you made my day. thanks for the support!
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    amazingg...thats what I want to look like!
  • JANROSE828
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    aww, you made my day. thanks for the support!
    Glad to help! :)
  • Moop87
    Moop87 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • amwoodruff
    amwoodruff Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Girl, I swear I have that same dress you have in your before picture.. probably same size, since I was the same weight! You do look cute in both pics, but congratulations! I hope to be posting this type of picture soon.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP why would you not be satisfied?? You look SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous girl!!! WTG!! Keep on truckin'!

(Whenever I get down in the dumps, I go and buy myself a new cute outfit and go tanning, it helps lift the spirits!)
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Look amazing!Keep it up:)
    jane
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You should be so proud of yourself. What an accomplishment. Keep it up and you will hit your goal in no time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!