Does anyone use ChaLean to work out

Options
My husband has been doing P90X and looks amazing in such a short time. I don't know if I could do that kind of work out, but ChaLean looks more manageable for me at this time. I am just getting started on my journey and have a ways to go any advice.

Replies

• limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I did chalean extreme and had great results. My brother slimmed down with it too. It is easy to follow just be careful and pay attention to your form and your body. You are supposed to lift heavy but not too heavy that you can not do one rep. I did it with the resistance band because I have two little ones that love to be around mama when she exercise and I got scared lifting dumbells around them so resistance bands was great for me and I still got results with it. if you want more input feel free to message me.
  • SweetCharity
    Options
    I'm doing Chalean Extreme now and I LOVE it! I actually like it better than P90X - I've done that one too :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I completed a round with it, and I am currently working on a hybrid with CLX and Turbo Fire (just started last week). I didn't do great on my food...not horrible, but I wasn't counting calories. I didn't lose any weight, but I definitely gained strength and muscle definition.
  • shondarss
    Options
    I have ChaLean it is a really good and intense workout. I like Turbo FIre much more though
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I love CLX! I went down 2 clothes sizes in 2 months. The # on the scale didnt change but I lost pleanty of inches! I'm starting up again and am playing with Turbo Fire. But I'm having a hard time getting into Turbo Fire. I cant get the moves down.