Random Poll: What would make a better guy gift?

swerdygnome
swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
A Kinect system for Xbox, or a $150 gift card to Guitar Center?

Replies

• Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Depends on the guy. Is the guy you're buying for more into music or video games? I assume he's into one or both since these are pretty specific gift ideas. Personally I'm not really into either and would prefer a gift card for Amazon.com or Borders or perhaps a Sporting store... but that's just me! :laugh:
  • Bauer77
    Bauer77 Posts: 32 Member
    If you don't ever want to see him again, The Kinect cause he will never put it down. If you like to listen to music, then the guitar center... I personally play guitar, so I would take the Guitar Center.
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Yup he's definitely into both. It was a total toss up. I never realized how indecisive I was before today. Thanks for the opinions. =)
  • Bauer77
    Bauer77 Posts: 32 Member
    Buy some lingerie and sport yourself in it. I am sure that would be the best present ever!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 22,031 Member
    If you get the Kinect, you can play it together. I'm not a gamer, but we got one, and I've been thoroughly enjoying it. My husband has been too. He already liked playing video games, but now he gets a workout too. Win-Win. :-)
  • gussde
    gussde Posts: 61 Member
    The gift card would be more personal b/c they can pick out what they want. Both are good tho.
This discussion has been closed.