Gone for awhile, but now I'm back!

Options
I was away from this sight for about 6 months and I have not been taking very good care of myself. But tomorrow I am joining a gym and getting myself back together! I can't wait to get back in the gym and see the weight start coming off! Anyone else fall off the wagon and got back up stonger than ever?

Replies

• jayshann
    jayshann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back,
    We are glad to have you back. If you need a friend look me up.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I am doing better than ever after severly slacking in the food and exercise department for a few months. You can do this!!!!!
  • Junerenee
    Junerenee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    me too. i stopped for a few months myself.
    i'm back strong since 12/30!
    i was soooo close to getting gastric bypass or lap band surgery.
    but you know what i realized? i'm going to have to change my lifestyle after surgery--so i might as well change it without getting cut open!
    now, i feel that i can do this.
    welcome back. let's be strong together.:flowerforyou:
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Been off and on this site a few times with the last being October. I have come back with more determination than ever! This is not a resolution this is a commitment. Good luck!
  • sunshine4me
    sunshine4me Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! I've been gone myself... had a lot going on from Thanksgiving through the first week of January! Daughter got married! I was able to keep the weight off and I think my body will be happy to be back on it's routine of losing weight. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • msapplenomore
    Options
    Hi. I was away from this site for many months and I am back on and more focused now.
    You can do it!! I can tell you that using mfp really works! Welcome back!

Please add me as a friend if you'd like. I am trying to add friends this time around myself so that we can mutually encourage & support each other!
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hi!~!~!... shhh, I came back too!~!