Feeling Guilty

Options
So, I am feeling completely guilty about what I ate for no reason!!! I ate great all day. I kicked butt at the gym. I did 45 minutes of cardio and all of my weights for arms, shoulders, and back. I came home feeling great about myself. I made myself some dinner: 2 eggs, tons of onions and peppers, a slice of cheese, topped with some medium salsa. I ate till I was reasonably full and threw the rest out. That was 2.5 hours ago and I feel absolutely disgusted with myself. I want to rid my body of all the food I consumed. (I won't, been down that path before)

I have been trying and succeeding in drinking a minimum of 64 oz of water each day. The past two days I have done 84 oz. Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I just feel like I weigh a ton. I know it is water and healthy foods but I am sitting here disgusted with myself.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Replies

• Jartexas
    Jartexas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    sounds like you are working very hard at this, don't get down on yourself, we are after all human, and we can get nout of sorts for no reason. key in on all the good things you did.
  • SamWTFx3
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean! I feel like I eat waaaay too much sometimes when I know it's under my calorie goal! But it sounds like you're doing great!! Keep up the good work, I'm sure your weigh in will go fine.
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    It sounds to me like you had a wonderful meal:) Everything was healthy and the protion control was great! You went to the gym also! Sounds to me like you're doing everything right! I know sometimes we can get down on ourselves but this is NOT healthy...no more negative talk!!! You are doing amazing:) Keep up the good work!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    You have no reason to feel disgusted with yourself. You exercised and ate well, stopped when you were full. Isn't that what we are supposed to do? You're doing fine, keep going. :flowerforyou:
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    sounds great dinner to me. dont beat yourself up at all. i had peanut butter and jelly on crackers for dinner. haha.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    It's just the "night before syndrome" (my name for it - not official). I feel like this EVERY Sat night and Sunday morning is my weigh in. Don't worry - relax - you will be fine :-)
  • LJ0125
    LJ0125 Posts: 89
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

As for "night before syndrome" that is what it must be. I always feel like I could have done better. Of course, I feel like that with everything. Type A personality at its best.