Hi ladies

Options
I am a mommy of 2 little girls, I stay home with them all day and I am also a military wife. Lots of stress, no family and little friends.
I am looking to lose at least 30 lbs by summer. I dont wanna be a super skinny girl or wear a bikini, I just wanna be able to feel comfortable and play with my girls

Replies

• SamWTFx3
    Options
    Hey :] You'll do great, I know you will. This site is all about motivation.
  • kimmyh70
    kimmyh70 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You'll gain lots of friends and support here! I'll send a friend request.
  • Lacole216
    Options
    Welcome. I'm sure you'll be able to meet your goals :smile:
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I'll send you a request!
  • cyndi101
    Options
    Hi....I completely understand about not wanting to be super skinny or bikini perfect....Me either...who has Time for that anyway? lol....I started the Biggest Loser here in town at the local gym (something they do a cpl of times a yr) and my only goal right now is to lose 20 lbs by the dead line date which is March 5th....You will do great, I'm sure....you can send me a msg anytime...if you can figure out how exactly...I am very new to this...as I'm guessing you are and if I had not seen your post, I wouldn't be writing to you...Good Luck!!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    You have come to the right place. This place is nothing but great movitation. You can do it! I have faith in you.
  • cyndi101
    Options
    exactly how do you send friend Requests in here? I am very new...send me one, too...thanx
  • TriSarahtops82
    Options
    You can do it! Your mind is in the right place and you've set attainable goals! Everyone is here to be a friend and support you....You've got this girl!!