My first day

aymee729
aymee729 Posts: 1 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
My friend just told me about this site today. It's so cool! I wish I would have found it back in the day when I was trying to loose weight! I think I'm going to really like using it. I tried adding a ticker to my signature, we'll see if it works! :smile:

Replies

• kimmyh70
    kimmyh70 Posts: 46 Member
    Welcome! I just started a week ago and I've lost 2lbs! This site is great and so are all the people.
    I'll send a friend request.
  • Hi aymee

I've been here now for 3 whole days and I love it! xx
  • :D You'll do so great! I've been on here for almost a week and I love it so much! My first weigh-in is on Monday so we'll see how I do. And yes, your ticker works, lol
  • Litterally...this is my FIRST DAY!! at this site at least. :D I've lost weight....gained weight....lost weight....gained weight....ETC!!!! ETC!!! We have a group of us at the preschool, where we work, that have gotten together to weigh in on Fridays. Also to have a little competition. We put $0.50 into a 'pot' and whoever loses the most weight at the end of the month gets the winnings! Today was our first weighing so I will see how well this works + how I do. I'm looking forward to + excited to see what the scale says next Friday!! I have never done the 'calorie counting' thing before so this will be new for me.
This discussion has been closed.